Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec. 11, 2009  Cabo

Next morning we woke up in Cabo. Again Jane and I went to breakfast waiting for Carolyn to get up. After checking on her, she said for us to leave without her again. This was a tender port and a short stop (all aboard by 2). Jane and I wandered around the shops and she picked up more Christmas presents. We also hit Hard Rock Cafe for a free burger and a couple more drinks.  There's much more to Cabo then I realized from my last trip here.

As we tendered in, I marvelled at the beaches just past the town. If I get back to Cabo, I hope to spend some time on the beaches here.

This is a view of the town from the tender. Once you get back off the marina, the number of street venders declines significantly. I even found another little internet cafe along our way and was able to spend another 15 minutes on the net for $1.

As we left Cabo, we got to see the famous Arch.
Cabo is a really neat "little" city!  Very walkable easy for Americans to enjoy!  So glad Jane wanted to go explore the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment