Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cabin HH 4061:

This is an obstructed oceanview cabin.  Originally we were suppose to be in an inside room, but I hate them because they're so dark and you never know what time it is (at least back then before I had a cell phone!)  My sister, on the other hand, really wanted the inside room because it is dark.  Yep, we're sisters, but don't have a lot in common!  Although we do both like to travel.  Anyway, I paid for the upgrade and she went along with it.

This was our view, but I didn't really care.  I liked that we had light.  I also liked that instead of it being a porthole or small window, it had floor to ceiling windows. 
 The room itself wasn't bad.  Along with a desk, coffee table and chair, there was also a couch. 
 As with most HAL cabins, it also had a tub.  Nice, but not a necessity for me.
 otherwise the bathroom was the usual small cruise ship bathroom.
 our comfy beds.  I took the one closest to the window.

 They do have comfortable beds.  I even brought ear plugs to block out my sister's snoring.  She seemed a bit put off by that and said I snore, too, so I offered her a pair of ear plugs, too.
Our home for the next week.  No complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment