Sunday, April 13, 2014

2014-April 13, Sunday---another sea day:

  Today was the t-shirt sale on the Lido deck.  I saw one there I liked last cruise (for St. Lucia), but I thought I might find one I liked better on the island, so I didn't buy it.  Big mistake---none I liked on the island and they only had the t-shirts during the Lido deck sale.  Today I got the 3 for $20, but they didn't have a great selection.  I guess with it being near the end of the Caribbean cruising season, they were running low.  From there, we headed to another culinary class---this one for black bean soup, rum cake and shrimp/mango relish.

Then we caught the end of the digital class on photo editing.  I've taken the class before, but hardly ever use it since my editing program of choice is Photoshop.  But the Windows program certainly is easy and adequate for simple editing.
Early afternoon we were off to the Crows nest for trivia again---and another mango smoothie.


Finally hit "our" pool in the early evening before enjoying another beautiful sunset from our verandah.


Shared dinner with another group of interesting fellow travelers before going to the Showroom at the Sea show.  Tonight it was a very good vocalist and comedy impressionist (Tricia Kelly) with tunes from Janis Joplin to Julie Andrews and everything in between.  
Back at the room, we were greeted by----
I find sea days a tad boring.  I guess if I read a lot, it would be great.  But I'm glad to have a port day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment