Wednesday, December 18, 2019

2019-12-18  Sea day:

another day, another Pinnacle breakfast.  Would have liked to have gone there for dinner, but Ken wasn't interested.
 Apparently you can buy these plate from the Pinnacle Grill.  Wonder how many they've sold?!
 Checking out the progress of the Christmas decorating.
 looking pretty darn good!
 Tired of the same ol' same ol' for lunch, I decided to try their soup---turkey meatball.  Looked a little strange, but it was really tasty!
 they even have some decorations up in the Lido now.
 I decided to go to the jewelry auction today.  I use to enjoy the art auctions---more for learning around the artists, but they didn't have any art auctions on this cruise (that I noticed)
 They advertised really great deals.  And free champagne was available.
 their idea of a deal and my idea of a deal are very different!
 BAck at the room, I watched some water birds from my verandah.

 and sunset from my verandah, for a change.
 neat looking bird
 another so so sunset, but neat sun rays.
 and another day is done.
 got special chocolates with our cabin service again tonight.
 and another strange critter.
 And I went to the Mainstage show by myself again.  Tonight was the Step One Dance Company group again.  This time their show was called Resonance (they danced to resemble musical instruments).  Not as good as the first show as far as music goes, but the dancers were really good.
There was a Chocolate Surprise in the Music Walk tonight, but I didn't feel like going back out at 9:15.  So I just called it a day and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment